Don’t Miss It! The New Jersey State Bar Foundation has produced a special issue of its diversity newsletter, Respect. The Special Women’s Rights Issue Celebrating 100 Years of the 19th Amendment is a super-sized edition containing the following headlines:
- Women’s Suffrage, 100 Years and Counting
- A Victory For Some, Not For All
- Almost a Century Later the Battle to Ratify the ERA Continues
- School Dress Codes Present Double Standard
- Hard to Be A Woman and More Expensive Too
You Have Options!
Educators have three options on how to receive the special issue.
- Download the PDF from our Publications Page (just open the Respect toggle and the special issue is the first PDF posted).
- Use individual articles, which are all available on Respect’s blog, The Rundown. The headline links above will also get you to the individual articles.
- Request printed copies (see below for more directions). The print edition will be available in the next week or so. Pre-order today and you will receive hard copies as soon as they are available. You can request hard copies of the issue using our Publication Order Form. Please order as many as you need.
Any questions, contact Jodi Miller at email@example.com.