Workshops and Webinars
Our violence prevention & anti-bias educator trainings support New Jersey schools in creating a positive school climate by establishing:
- Strong conflict resolution and peer mediation programs
- Active school climate teams
- Trauma informed and restorative anti-bullying policies.
- Relevant social and emotional learning and
- Anti-bias programming suitable for differing school populations.
Trainings are free for New Jersey Educators. Earn PD Credits.
Trainings are held in-person at the New Jersey Law Center in New Brunswick, NJ and virtually via zoom. In-school and district wide options are available for most trainings.
NO SHOW POLICY: If you register for a training and do not attend, you will be placed on our “No Show” list. Should this occur three times you will be removed from our email list. To cancel a training after registering, email Bobby Espinoza at email@example.com or call 732.937.7528.
For questions about NJSBF trainings or to request accommodation or to inquire about accessibility for any training, please contact Jessica Taube, Director of Conflict Resolution and Anti-Bias Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732.937.7523.