Annual Juried Art Show
The New Jersey State Bar Foundation hosts an annual art show where artists who are also New Jersey lawyers, judges, law students, law professors and other law-related professionals are welcome to enter. The exhibit is held in-person at the New Jersey Law Center and on-line in our virtual gallery.
12th Annual Juried Art Show
- Art Show Entry Deadline: October 20, 2023
- Submit up to three original works that are family friendly) HERE
- Eligibility: The show is open to any lawyer, judge, law student, law professor or other law-related professional. Art must be original, created by the person who enters that work.
- 12th Annual Juried Art Show Perspectus. Download HERE
- Opening Reception (free event): November 30, 2023 6-8 pm
Congratulations to the 2022 Award Recipients!
Our 11th Annual Juried Art Show was held in December 2022. The New Jersey State Bar Foundation thanks the talented artistic members of the law community who participated. The winning artwork can be found below.
Birth of The Cool
Maria C. Anderson
Chair’s Merit Award
RBG & Me