We are grateful for your generous support of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation General Fund.
Contributions ensure that we continue to provide quality services to carry out our mission.
Easy ways to donate:
- By Credit Card or Paypal Account (use the buttons to the right)
- By Check made payable to the “New Jersey State Bar Foundation” and mailed to New Jersey State Bar Foundation, New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Attn: Donations
- By Grant from your Donor Advised Fund
- By Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA. Talk with your IRA custodian about directing payment.
- By purchasing a commemorative brick to be installed on portico at the New Jersey Law Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
The New Jersey State Bar Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. All contributions and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Tax I.D. # 22-6074475
MAKE A DONATION
RECURRING 12-MONTH DONATION OPTION
Choose this option if you would like to make a recurring donation over the course of a year. For instance, if you would like to donate $240, your credit card will be charged $20 every month for 12 months.