The fall 2020 Legal Eagle is now available.
It is a Special 2020 Election Edition and here are the headlines you’ll find in the special issue:
- Mailing in the Votes
- High-Tech Not Always the Best When it Comes to Voting
- Sowing Seeds of Doubt to Suppress the Youth Vote
- Settling the Question of Faithless Electors
Educators Have Options!
Educators have three options on how to receive the special issue.
- The PDF can be downloaded from our Publications Page (just open the Legal Eagle toggle)
- The individual articles are all posted on The Legal Eagle’s blog, The Lowdown.
- Printed copies are also available for distribution to all students (see below for more directions).
Due to the pandemic, we will only be printing a limited amount of this issue, since many schools are learning remotely.
If you would like to receive hard copies of the issue for your students, please email [email protected] with the subject heading “Special Election Issue.” Provide your name, address (where you would like the special issue sent) and the quantity you require.
Any questions, contact the editor of The Legal Eagle, Jodi L. Miller. She can be reached via email at [email protected].