Join Elie Honig – CNN Senior Legal Analyst, former federal prosecutor and former Director of the NJ Division of Criminal Justice, currently special counsel at Lowenstein Sandler, and lecturer at Rutgers – along with a panel of esteemed lawyers and Michael Hill, an Award-Winning News Anchor and Reporter, as they discuss the horrors of the Holocaust and analyze the Eichmann trial for what it can teach us about our collective past – and future. The program will begin with Elie’s noted CNN Documentary on the trial, followed by a round table discussion about the lessons learned and what we can do to prevent and prosecute genocide today. This will include the Russian aggression in the Ukraine.
- Impact 2023 – NJSBF Makes A Difference
- Check Out Legal Eagle’s Special Social Media Edition
- Lawmakers Look to Curb Harm on Social Media Platforms
- TikTok Bans Show Difficulty of Balancing National Security and Free Speech
- Garden State Aims to Give Students the Tools to Spot Fact from Fiction
- Check Out the Latest from The Informed Citizen, NJSBF’s Civics Blog
- Is the U.S. Constitution Dead or Alive?
- Grant Program for Nonprofits Expanded
- Check Out the Latest from The Informed Citizen, NJSBF’s civics blog
- Maintaining Checks & Balances in Moore v. Harper