To learn how to prepare for the competitions (Law Fair for Grades 3-6; Law Adventure for Grades 7-8), register for our FREE workshop. An attorney will explain the elements of a mock trial, teachers who have won the competition will share tips on how to get started with your class and will conduct a case writing exercise. Professional development hours will be provided.
- Check Out Winter 2024 Edition of Respect, NJSBF’s Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter
- Affirmative Action in College Admissions Is Struck Down
- Transgender Teens Face Discrimination from Gender-Affirming Care Bans
- Caste Discrimination Comes to the U.S.
- Nonprofits Awarded Grant Funding
- Impact 2023 – NJSBF Makes A Difference
- Check Out Legal Eagle’s Special Social Media Edition
- Lawmakers Look to Curb Harm on Social Media Platforms
- TikTok Bans Show Difficulty of Balancing National Security and Free Speech
- Garden State Aims to Give Students the Tools to Spot Fact from Fiction