To learn how to prepare for the competitions (Law Fair for Grades 3-6; Law Adventure for Grades 7-8), register for our FREE workshop. An attorney will explain the elements of a mock trial, teachers who have won the competition will share tips on how to get started with your class and will conduct a case writing exercise. Professional development hours will be provided.
- Supporting Non-Profits: NJSBF Grants Make a Difference
- Check Out Winter 2023 Legal Eagle Issue
- NJSBF Updates a Popular Publication
- Battles Intensify Over Social Media Bans and Free Speech
- Is Corporal Punishment Making a Comeback?
- Garden State Serious About Protecting the Environment
- NJSBF’s High School Mock Trial Program Inspiring Students, Lawyers
- NJSBF Speakers Bureau Spreading the Legal Knowledge
- Check Out Latest Post to NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the Electoral Count Act of 1887
- Updating an Old Act