The Law and Disability Conference is held each year at the New Jersey Law Center and is cosponsored with the Community Health Law Project . The conference, a half-day program, explores the legal issues faced by New Jersey citizens who are living with a disability, HIV/AIDS, as well as elder care. This year’s conference will feature an opening session that examines medical-legal partnerships. Breakout sessions will feature topics on Medicaid, disorders due to Opioid use, and low-income individuals with disabilities. To register, you must download the brochure and either mail or fax it to us.
- Supporting Non-Profits: NJSBF Grants Make a Difference
- Check Out Winter 2023 Legal Eagle Issue
- NJSBF Updates a Popular Publication
- Battles Intensify Over Social Media Bans and Free Speech
- Is Corporal Punishment Making a Comeback?
- Garden State Serious About Protecting the Environment
- NJSBF’s High School Mock Trial Program Inspiring Students, Lawyers
- NJSBF Speakers Bureau Spreading the Legal Knowledge
- Check Out Latest Post to NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the Electoral Count Act of 1887
- Updating an Old Act