The Foundation will provide a free workshop for teacher- and attorney-coaches to help prepare for competition. The workshop will be held at the New Jersey Law Center on October 25. Teachers attending will receive professional development hours.
- Impact 2023 – NJSBF Makes A Difference
- Check Out Legal Eagle’s Special Social Media Edition
- Lawmakers Look to Curb Harm on Social Media Platforms
- TikTok Bans Show Difficulty of Balancing National Security and Free Speech
- Garden State Aims to Give Students the Tools to Spot Fact from Fiction
- Check Out the Latest from The Informed Citizen, NJSBF’s Civics Blog
- Is the U.S. Constitution Dead or Alive?
- Grant Program for Nonprofits Expanded
- Check Out the Latest from The Informed Citizen, NJSBF’s civics blog
- Maintaining Checks & Balances in Moore v. Harper