The Foundation will provide a free workshop for teacher- and attorney-coaches to help prepare for competition. The workshop will be held at the New Jersey Law Center on October 25. Teachers attending will receive professional development hours.
- Supporting Non-Profits: NJSBF Grants Make a Difference
- Check Out Winter 2023 Legal Eagle Issue
- NJSBF Updates a Popular Publication
- Battles Intensify Over Social Media Bans and Free Speech
- Is Corporal Punishment Making a Comeback?
- Garden State Serious About Protecting the Environment
- NJSBF’s High School Mock Trial Program Inspiring Students, Lawyers
- NJSBF Speakers Bureau Spreading the Legal Knowledge
- Check Out Latest Post to NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the Electoral Count Act of 1887
- Updating an Old Act