For more information on Elementary Conflict Resolution to be held on November 15, 2022 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, click here.
- Supporting Non-Profits: NJSBF Grants Make a Difference
- Check Out Winter 2023 Legal Eagle Issue
- NJSBF Updates a Popular Publication
- Battles Intensify Over Social Media Bans and Free Speech
- Is Corporal Punishment Making a Comeback?
- Garden State Serious About Protecting the Environment
- NJSBF’s High School Mock Trial Program Inspiring Students, Lawyers
- NJSBF Speakers Bureau Spreading the Legal Knowledge
- Check Out Latest Post to NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the Electoral Count Act of 1887
- Updating an Old Act