Registration is open for the free Law Fair interactive spring programs where teachers of grades 3-6 and their students will hear original, winning mock trial cases presented by their peers and will serve as jurors. To register for a Law Fair program (grades 3-6), click here.
- Announcing the 2023 Medal of Honor Recipients
- What are the procedures involved in applying for disability and what paperwork will I need?
- Can my employer require me to take time off during my pregnancy?
- Does worker’s compensation cover long-term problems and illnesses? Do I have the right to see my own doctor if I am initially treated by an insurance company doctor?
- Check Out Spring 2023 Edition of Respect, NJSBF’s Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter
- Persecution in China Leads to Uyghur Genocide
- Garden State Highlights Contributions of LGBTQ+ Community with Curriculum Law
- Some Are Critical of New Jersey’s Revised Sex Education Standards
- 65 Years of Making a Difference
- Check Out the Latest Post to the NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the U.S. Supreme Court