Senior Citizen’s Law Day
More information and agenda details – Click HERE.
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
- Where: In-Person (NJ Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ)
- Virtual Option available via Zoom
- Free & Open to the Public
- Click here to register or use the button to the right
Order a free copy of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation’s “Disability Law: A Legal Primer” or “Law Points for Senior Citizens” by clicking on the image to the right or HERE.
This publication is one of many law-related publications available from the Foundation. Other publications include a Consumers Guide to the Law and Avoiding Notario Fraud. Click HERE to view all publications (there are more than 30!)
Some publications can be ordered, some are download only, and some are also in Spanish, Braille and audio CD.