You shouldn’t be. Especially if you notified your credit card company as soon as it is lost or stolen. Credit card companies always have an internal system through which you can challenge the listed charges— Ahmed M. Soliman, Esq., Soliman & Associates, P.C.
- Announcing the 2023 Medal of Honor Recipients
- What are the procedures involved in applying for disability and what paperwork will I need?
- Can my employer require me to take time off during my pregnancy?
- Does worker’s compensation cover long-term problems and illnesses? Do I have the right to see my own doctor if I am initially treated by an insurance company doctor?
- Check Out Spring 2023 Edition of Respect, NJSBF’s Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter
- Persecution in China Leads to Uyghur Genocide
- Garden State Highlights Contributions of LGBTQ+ Community with Curriculum Law
- Some Are Critical of New Jersey’s Revised Sex Education Standards
- 65 Years of Making a Difference
- Check Out the Latest Post to the NJSBF’s Civics Blog on the U.S. Supreme Court